Common practice for photographers is to assemble a shot list for events, days and photoshoots, but for promotional work, personal blogs, Shutter Stock contribution and Instagram, it can be difficult to put together a list. Below is 10 interesting shots to get in February with a few suggestions for each.
- Your Favourite View Of Your City : A skyline shot, an interesting shot of a bridge, the downtown street, anything you like in your city.
- Something White : Snow, marble, a statue or a textured fabric.
- Water : A river, a lake, the ocean, an outstandingly clear glass.
- Trees : A forest, a solo tree, a small indoor tree, a shot from inside a tree (please be careful climbing).
- Something Very Small : A ring, the iris of an eye, s snowflake.
- Iron : A bridge, a fence.
- Interesting Angle of a Car : Down the run of the body, close up of a model, shot though the interior.
- An Indication of Time : A clock, cool watch, clock tower, time lapse.
- Something That Scares You : Clown, bat, the darkness, a cat.
- Gold : A ring, jewelry, home decor.
If you want to share any of your photos or share where you posted them please do down below!